- Every effort will be made to ensure that all products displayed on our website are available. However we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale.
- Goods are normally dispatched within the times stated on our delivery page, these vary depending on the delivery option selected. We will contact you once we receive your order (we aim to contact you within 24 hours) to arrange a suitable delivery date. If there are any availability issues, you will be notified and you have the right to cancel.
- There is no extra charge for delivery within mainland England, Scotland, and Wales as this is included within the stated price and delivery options and delivery times are all explained under our delivery policy.
- For delivery to Scottish Highlands and any overseas location please call or email for a quotation.
Prices and Tax
- The price shown for the goods includes postage, packaging, and VAT. If you require a VAT receipt please ask us and we will happily oblige. Payment is through the secure PAYPAL but if you don’t have a PAYPAL account you can still pay by Debit or Credit Card by following the PAYPAL instructions.
Cancellations of goods before delivery
- Once you have finalised your purchase, if you decide that you want to cancel your order, you can e-mail us using the Contact Us page or the email address provided on you order; or call us on 024 7645 3878
Goods that arrive in good condition, but you have changed your mind
- If you wish to return your products once you have received them because you have changed your mind and the goods are exactly as expected, then you will receive a refund for the total value of the goods excluding a small handling charge to cover our original absorbed delivery costs to you. It will also be your responsibility to return the goods to us at your cost.
- It may be possible for us to collect the goods from you, however a collection charge will need to be agreed depending on your location. Any collection costs will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are returning goods please let us know before hand so that we can agree the refund level in line with the above.
Goods that arrive damaged
- If a product arrives damaged, in the first instance ask us whether we can replace the damaged part as this tends to be the quickest solution. If it is not possible to do this we can organise the delivery of a complete new product. Extraordinary customer satisfaction and delivery reliability is our highest priority.
- The above return and exchange of products are our methods of rectifying a problem and do not in any way effect your statutory rights to a full refund.
Goods that arrive different to how they have been described
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the goods delivered to you are exactly as described on our website, occasionally mistakes occur. If you receive a product that is not what you ordered and it does not look like a suitable upgrade, then please call us and we will resolve the matter with urgency.
- If you are not entirely happy with the alternative product or our ability to rectify the delivery mistake, then you are entitled to a full refund including your delivery charge and we will arrange to collect the goods at our cost.
- The colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to limitations of browser software and monitors. If you feel you have been mislead, please contact us and we can discuss this matter.
- All customer information, including Debit and Credit Card details, are confidential and secure through the trusted PAYPAL. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
- The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.